Nimit Gupta- Marketing Communications Expert
Marcom professional with over 5 years of experience and proven success in leading corporate marketing and internal communications for companies across diverse industries.
I help in conceptualizing, developing and executing digital and traditional marketing campaigns in line with the corporate strategy.
Proven track record in producing high marketing campaign response rates and executing successful product launches. Also in managing marketing activities including digital marketing, analytics, social media listening and ATL and BTL activities.
I am working towards a position where I can lead a team and teach others how to effectively manage and grow existing business.
I AM REALLY GOOD AT THE FOLLOWING TECHNICAL SKILLS
“Cases Solved with Arguable Efficiency”
PREVIOUS ASSOCIATIONS THAT HELPED TO GATHER EXPERIENCE
2017 – NOW
WeP DIGITAL SERVICES LIMITED
Assistant Marketing Manager
Manage corporate marketing and communications functions, overseeing a 12 Lakh budget and 5-member team. Direct brand management, digital marketing, PR, media relations, product launches, advertising, sales collateral and events marketing.
1) Develop and launch integrated, multi-channel print, digital and direct marketing campaigns to improve lead generation
2) Develop and manage web presence including social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
3) Co-coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
4) Work closely with design agencies and vendors
5) Implemented the CRM improving communication flow and adding an effective sales tool for field reps
6) Build product and company presentations, catalogs, guides and brochures to help sales reps sell more effectively
7) Perform customer/market research and demographic profiling to identify and capitalize on unmet market needs ahead of the curve
8) Analyse the relevant industry events and tradeshows and monitoring the execution
9) Create weekly in-depth performance and growth reports for senior management
10) Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed
2016 – 2017
Digital Marketing Manager
Managed Yappily’s digital properties including the website, app and blog, and coordinated social media presence, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
1) Planned, executed, optimized and analysed the digital campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, and Google AdWords
2) Introduced scheduled targeted email marketing programs using Mailchimp resulting in increased open and conversion rates
3) Managed SEO and analysed performance using Google analytics
4) Monthly results for website: increase in visits by 55%, new visitors by 81% and visits originating from organic, app downloads by 120%
5) Monthly results for blog: increase in visits by 7%, new visitors by 20% and visits originating from organic
2015 – 2016
Social Media Analyst
Analyzed large volumes of data and conversation received in real-time and created monthly and ad-hoc reports for senior management, marketing groups.
1) Analyzed performance of all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) for developing campaigning strategies
2) Generated in-depth analysis reports on users’ behaviour and activity on website and mobile app using Google Analytics
3) Analysed what’s trending on social media using tools like SMERush, Ahref, Buzzsumo & Google Trends
4) Measured the impact of social media campaigns, and changing strategies as necessary to increase DAUs and MAUs by 45%/month
2014 – 2015
Senior Research Associate
Managed analysis of social media project for a large pharmaceutical company and created monthly report for client and management.
1) Mining and preparing data based on Key Business Questions
2) Data analysis which included Stakeholders analysis, Sentiments analysis, Key Themes analysis, Share of Voice (SOV), Activity trend analysis, Channel breakup analysis, etc.
3) Developed actionable Insights which were readily implementable in line with the KBQs
EXCELLENCE TAKES A LOT OF EFFORT!
GOOGLE ADWORDS CERTIFIED
The AdWords exams cover basic and advanced advertising concepts, including campaign set up, management, and optimization.
This exam covers basic and intermediate concepts, including the benefits of online advertising and AdWords, and best practices for managing and optimizing AdWords campaigns.
GOOGLE ADS DISPLAY CERTIFIED
GOOGLE ANALYTICS CERTIFIED
The Google Analytics individual qualification exam covers basic and advanced Google Analytics concepts. This includes topics such as
1) planning and principles
2) implementation and data collection
3) configuration and administration
4) conversion and attribution
5) reports, metrics, and dimensions.
THE ROOTS OF EDUCATION ARE BITTER, BUT THE FRUIT IS SWEET
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY, NAGPUR
PGDM- Marketing and Information Technology
2012 – 2014
LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY, PUNJAB
2008 – 2012
I AM OKAY TODAY, BUT IN A YEAR YOU WILL SEE ME, I'LL BE AMAZING.