Top Search Engine Optimization Tools 2016
Search Engine Optimization Tools
Image Source: seowebanalyst.com
In this Digital Era, everything is related to marketing now. And with the scale of social media usage, it is understandable that digital marketers need appropriate ammunition. And since the battle is to bring visibility to your brand, SEO becomes the key factor that may decide the winner.
A digital marketing manager might be handling so many projects that it gets difficult for him to manually take care of each and every thing.
But what if I told you that this manual tasks can be converted to automated tasks! Yes, it is possible. With the growing technology, new tools and techniques have arrived which have simplified the routine tasks by automating and thus saving hours of work and frustration!
In this article, we have listed down top 6 Search Engine Optimization Tools.
Hootsuite is one of the best tools available right now. It suits all the needs of a small business, agency or startup.
How Hootsuite helps:
- Generate leads and web traffic
- Manage all your social networks in one place
- Find new and relevant content to publish to your prospects, customers, and followers
- Manage all your clients’ social accounts through one dashboard
- Showcase results with professionally designed reports
- Collaborate with your team members on client accounts
- Grow your online community
- Publish content to multiple social networks from one secure, web-based dashboard
- Listen and respond to conversations about your brand and competition
DeepCrawl is the world’s most comprehensive website crawler. It helps you analyse your website architecture to understand and monitor technical issues to improve SEO performance.
It lets you crawl test environments and compare them to your live site, to understand the impact of your changes prior to release.
For international sites, you can check which tags are correctly applied so that search engines serve results to users in the right language.
Also you can identify high performing pages on your website and learn how your architecture can further support their impact.
Google Search Console is a free service offered by Google that helps you monitor and maintain your site’s presence in Google Search results.
You don’t have to sign up for Search Console for your site to be included in Google’s search results, but doing so can help you understand how Google views your site and optimize its performance in search results.
Raven is being used by many digital marketers to schedule marketing reports, Manage SEO and marketing campaigns. They provide more than 25 tools which include:
- Marketing reports
- SEO Auditor
- Research Central
- Keyword Rankings
- Social Media
Using SEMrush you can:
- Analyze data on more than 48 million domains and 106 million keywords
- Uncover your competitors’ organic and paid search strategies
- Find the most profitable keywords for your website
- They provide analytics reports, Tools and Project Assistance
Analyze websites, track social media, build backlinks – Ahrefs has you covered.
This tool provides option to track your backlinks, keywords, brand mentions and know what your competitors are doing.
There are various tools that you get with Ahrefs. Major tools are:
- Site Explorer
- Positions Explorer
- Content Explorer
- Position Tracker
- Crawl Report
- Ahrefs Alerts
These are some of the top tools being used worldwide. Of course there will be numerous others. If you find any awesome tool, please mention in the comments below.
We’ll shortly do a post on best WordPress plugins to improve SEO.